Strategies to Promote Connecticut's Forest Products
Giving Back to the Community
- We reach out to the larger community to improve the image and understanding of the forest products industry.
- We are actively involved in school programs.
- We participate in agricultural fairs and events.
- We sponsor educational programs.
- We offer two $500 scholarships annually to graduating Connecticut high school students planning careers in natural resource management.
- We are the proud sponsor of the Connecticut Log A Load for Kids Campaign which raises money annually for the Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
get in touch
Send Us news
If you'd like to submit an event or a timber-related news item, please send us an email.